Saturday, September 19, 2009

Geeze I'm on top of this blog thing aren't I

Well...as you can see I've definitely been VERY active on this blog lately. Unfortunately I've been really busy juggling some big changes in my work life so it has been difficult. For you who don't know I'll be venturing into starting my own IRON ATHLETICS training centre! I'm super pumped for this! While I've been very active in the industry thus far...I've never started my own business, so everything is a learning experience!

I'm doing as much research as possible from the greats in the industry, but there is still lots to learn. I thought it would be interesting to write as well as upload video of the whole process. I've been toying with the idea but figured it should be done!

So far I've purchased some equipment and put it into the building which i'll be operating out of. I'll be keeping the equipment pretty basic. Nothing fancy just hard work. The space I have is tiny but it has a great parking lot to pull sleds, flip tires, and basically anything else that will build some serious ass kicking strength! As well there are plenty of schools, fields, and playgrounds to mix it up with! They just recently cut down a tree in the lot so there is big pieces of wood to use for lunging, squats, overhead pressing...you name it! Anyways that's it for now homies! I'll keep you posted and I'll shoot some video of the place tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment