Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Money Saving Underground Training

YOU DON'T NEED A GYM MEMBERSHIP TO GET RESULTS!!

Every so often I'll be posting a blog dedicated to out of the ordinary, bare bones, ass kicking workouts which can be done for free or super cheap!

I know what it's like to be a student going through university. You have to save money somehow and many of you are going back to school soon. I was lucky enough to work in gym settings throughout my schooling, which provided me with free gym memberships, but over time I've realized you don't need them!

Save money and change up your workouts by making them underground and bad ass! Push your results to new levels you've never seen!

Perform exercises with your body weight, sandbags, rocks, or a partner. All which have been used for hundreds of years by soldiers and warriors all over the world.

Train like a beast and remember intensity=results!!



No comments:

Post a Comment